First, according to the glazing method
1. Single machine polishing (glazing machine)
2. Inline (machine) coating (printing unit + coating machine)
Machines commonly connected to light are: Mitsubishi, Heidelberg, Manroland. In general, the glazing unit is a bit shorter than the printing unit, and some of the two are of the same height.
Second, according to the nature of the oil
1. Ultraviolet (UV) Varnish - Good lightness is not good for the environment
The solid content can be as high as 99% or more; completely rely on UV drying; drying speed depends on the intensity of the light source, irradiation time. In addition, pay attention to the power and service life of the lamp to ensure the normal operation of drying.
How to adjust the viscosity of UV oil
Adding alcohol can reduce its viscosity, but it is not conducive to drying
Heating is usually performed by the warming device of the coating machine, but some coating machines may not have the heating device.
Â·Different ultraviolet light oil difference
Odor, brightness, abrasion resistance, flatness, coating amount
â€¢ The general UV coating needs to be primed (ie waterborne coating is applied before polishing) to increase firmness (adhesion) and abrasion resistance. The base can be used with ordinary water-based varnishes. It is better to use a special base coat varnish.
In terms of cigarette packaging, UV glazing is widely used, especially in recent years. Usually printed with UV inks, then UV varnish. If printing with common inks, the drying speed will be significantly slower and there may be poor adhesion of the ink and coating oil (ie, peeling of the coating coating).
2. Solvent type (oily) varnish - low cost, with potential safety hazards. The solvent here usually refers to alcohol or other alcohols. Usually the scent of this glazing method is slightly larger, the effect is good and the cost is low. However, the safety risk is high, because the high temperature during the glazing process may cause the explosion of alcohol.
After polishing, it can be calendered to improve the brightness and smoothness of the print surface.
Due to the high cost, it is usually not suitable for online coating.
3. Water based (water based) varnish - environmentally friendly, safe, dry
According to the glazing effect is usually divided into high wear, high light, matt (including matting agent), pressure mirror, plastic (battery, toothbrush packaging box)
4. Cover oil - no need for polishing machine, convenient coating
Its composition is similar to that of ink, and can be printed on paper like ink when used; local glazing is relatively convenient.
Third, according to the glazing part
1. Full version glazing
At present, 80-90% of glazing products are full version glazing
This kind of glazing is relatively easy to operate
2. Local polish
The on-line coating can be achieved by engraving the rubber and digging the liner (the principle of letterpress printing). It can also be done on a coating machine similar to a gravure printing press, and on the three-roller type. Partial coating cannot be achieved on the coater.
2 Seaters Golf Carts,2 Seaters Gas Golf Carts,2 Seaters Electric Golf Carts,Small 2 Seaters Golf Carts
Yongkang Jinghang Sightseeing Vehicle Co., Ltd. , https://www.jhgolfcarts.com