Application of energy saving and environmental protection technology in steel drum painting
There are two sources of exhaust pollution in the steel drum production line:
The first source of pollution: high-temperature exhaust emissions from paint drying rooms (seriously polluting the environment); second source of pollution: spray paint, leveling room, ambient temperature, exhaust gas (contaminating the environment near the workshop)
The treatment method of the first pollution source is: chemical method (combustion method). The principle is: under the set high temperature conditions, the organic solvent gas molecules are oxidatively decomposed into carbon dioxide and water by high temperature. There are two combustion methods: incineration and catalytic combustion.
First, the traditional incineration method environmental protection furnace
Process: One burns and purifies thoroughly. Defects: high energy consumption, high cost, white paint is easy to yellow
Second, the difference between the traditional incineration method environmental protection furnace and the catalytic combustion method environmental protection furnace:
Incineration method: purification temperature is about 760 Â° C, high energy consumption; KIC catalytic method: purification temperature is about 350 Â° C, low energy consumption
Third, KIC environmental protection furnace:
The secondary purification method combining the incineration method and the catalytic combustion method achieves the dual effects of environmental protection and energy conservation.
4. Similarities between the traditional incineration environmental protection furnace and the KIC combustion catalytic environmental protection furnace:
1. The heat that is volatilized during oxidative decomposition is utilized to provide the temperature of the combustion chamber or the catalytic chamber.
2. The heat of the purified gas is reused in production.
3. The greater the concentration of exhaust gas, the greater the energy saving of environmentally friendly furnaces.
5. KIC environmental protection furnace application range and exhaust gas treatment capacity:
1. Scope of application: Suitable for barrel lines, as well as paper and metal coated printing lines.
2. Exhaust gas purification treatment amount â‰¤13000m3/h
Sixth, KIC environmental protection furnace process:
After collecting the exhaust gas, pump it into the environmental protection equipment and then carry out the exhaust gas purification treatment according to the following procedures:
Indirect preheatingâ†’combustion heating (primary purification)â†’catalytic reaction (secondary purification)â†’heat is sent to paint and other drying rooms, (dewatering) for production use.
Seven, KIC environmental protection furnace exhaust purification features:
1, energy saving
1 Energy consumption is lower than incineration
2 High heat utilization rate:
â€”â€”When the KIC environmental protection furnace is working, the two burners of the original coating line drying room can be closed, and the heat of the environmental protection furnace can be used to meet the production needs.
â€”â€”Excess heat energy can be recycled to the dewatering drying room of the barrel line to determine whether to close the original dehydration drying room burner according to the condition that the heat energy meets the production. The heat recovery of KIC environmental protection furnaces varies depending on the type of coating.
â€”â€”The best effect of using KIC environmental protection equipment is that the burner of the coating and dehydration drying room can be stopped.
2, quality assurance
1 KIC environmental protection furnace waste heat utilization does not affect product quality.
2 KIC environmental protection furnace heat utilization does not affect the original drying room heating system, the two can be switched.
Eight, KIC environmental protection furnace advantages:
1. Environmental protection: Appearance - The purification gas of the discharge port is smokeless and tasteless. Standard - in line with national GB16297-1996 gas emission standards.
2, energy saving (remaining heat utilization): the purification gas reuse can replace the heating furnace of the original paint drying room, the excess heat is used for the dehydration drying room, and the environmental protection operation cost is â‰¤0.
3. Quality: The use of waste heat does not affect the quality of the product. The temperature fluctuation of the temperature measurement point of the drying room is Â±2 Â°C.
4, life: catalyst life> 2 years, furnace life â‰¥ 8 years.
5. Cost-effectiveness: When the operating cost of KIC environmental protection equipment is less than 0, the investment cost can be recovered within a few years.
6. Security: All operations are controlled by the PLC program.
Treatment method for the second pollution source: physical method (adsorption, oil-water separation method). The principle is that the organic solvent gas molecules are separated by adsorption or solubility, and are separately processed.
The discharge of the organic solvent in the painting and the leveling chamber is a large air volume at a normal temperature state, a low concentration exhaust gas, and an unsuitable combustion method.
The KASD adsorption unit features: collecting paint mist-spray-precipitation-filtration-adsorption. The key is to avoid the paint mist particles in the adsorption tower as much as possible, affecting the life of the adsorbent.
Therefore, the exhaust gas purification for the second pollution source has only an environmental protection concept, and there is no energy saving concept because there is no release of purified heat.
Zhejiang Shengfa Textiles Printing&Dyeing.,ltd , https://www.chzjsf.com